Comment on page
This page describes what information you supply and we store or log
On the following page:
- "Saved" and "Save" refer to one of Storing and/or Logging.
- "Storing" and "Store" refer to saving to a database for the app to use in the future.
- "Logging" and "Log" refer to saving data to a text file and are used to review errors and prevent abuse.
We do NOT and will NEVER Save message content sent in neither normal chats nor connected chats. Command executions like
cb command etc...and
/command etc...are Logged in a text file. This allows the developer(s) to review errors and investigate bugs and other issues.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of information that MAY be personal that we DO Store (sorted alphabetically):
- Connection Ban Reasons
- Connection Channel Guild Names
- Connection Channel NSFW statuses
- Connection Channel Names
- Connection Channel Webhook IDs
- Connection Channel Webhook Tokens
- Connection Filter Values
- Connection Mute Reasons
- Connection Names
- Connection Request Channel Names
- Connection Request Guild Names
- Connection Request Nicknames
- Connection Role Names
- Connection Role Permissions
- Connection Role Prefixes
- Connection Role Priorities
- Connection Role Suffixes
- Connection User Connection Role IDs
- Connection User Discriminators
- Connection User Last Messaged Connection Channel
- Connection User Usernames
Deleting your connection will delete all of your connection data. Connection data includes anything prefixed with
Connectionin the previous section.